st: question re: 3SLS on clustered data

From   Lindsey Jeanne Leininger <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: question re: 3SLS on clustered data
Date   Sat, 14 Feb 2004 17:02:44 -0600

Hello all!
I am using 3SLS on my data and my endogenous variable is clustered at the state
level, as are my instruments. I am concerned that this clustering may be
deflating my standard errors. Does anyone know if there is a correction for
this in the reg3 command?

I thank y'all kindly for any/all help-
Lindsey
--