st: RE: Question: Fuzzy/approximate string matching

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Question: Fuzzy/approximate string matching
Date   Sun, 8 Feb 2004 22:26:09 -0000

The closest thing that springs to mind in Stata
terms is Michael Blasnik's work on soundex.