st: Hausman & Taylor (panel data)

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Hausman & Taylor (panel data)
Date   Sun, 08 Feb 2004 13:10:31 +0000

Dear Statalisters,

I am trying to estimate a panel data model that instruments for
endogeneity by using internal instruments, but with a model which has
both exogenous and endogenous tine varying regressors, and exogenous
time-invariant regressors.

xthtaylor command (one of the innovations in Stata 8) performs Hausman
and Taylor estimation, which is ideal for my case. However, it asks me
to specify BOTH time-varying and time-invariant endogenous regressors,
and I only have to control for endogeneity on one time-varying
regressor.

Does anyone know how to sort this without needing to change my
assumptions and the intuition behind my model?

Any suggestions are welcomed!

Thanks,
Andrea

Andrea Molinari