Re: st: RE: qreg versus rreg

From   David Greenberg <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: qreg versus rreg
Date   Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:08:34 -0500

I don't believe that anything of importance in modern theories of gravity and physics rests on the orbit of Pluto. One of the early successes of the general theory of relativity was its accurate prediction of the rotation of the perihelion of the orbit of Mercury. David Greenberg (a former physicist), Sociology Department, New York University

 I remember reading a complaint once that, if