st: RE: reaggregating variables

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: reaggregating variables
Date   Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:11:35 -0000

See http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/data/multresp.html
or (preferably) a fuller version of that material
in Stata Journal 3(1), 2003.

-egen, group()- is another function you should know about.

In this context, although not for this problem, see
also the later program -mrtab- by Ben Jann and Hilde Schaeper
on SSC.

Paolo Vareschi