[no subject]

Given the above, I wonder if could perhaps use the following intermediate
command to compute CI.  For an illustration, suppose that the number of
patinets
is 1000, number of people with the complication 320, observed prevalence rate
is 32%. Would it be acceptable to syntax the following command.

cii 1000 320  (or alternatively)

cii 1000 0.32

Would you like to offer me your thoughts of this, please?

Thank you very much indeed for you time.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest Regards
  Panos

Panos Papanikolaou
Research Fellow
Nursing, Health and Social Care Research Centre
School of Nursing and Midwifery Studies
UWCM, 35-43 Newport Rd
Cardiff CF24 0AB

Tel:  029 2091 7812