Re: Re: st: factor analysis on tetrachoric correlation

From   Jean-Benoit Hardouin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re: st: factor analysis on tetrachoric correlation
Date   Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:59:25 +0100

OK, I understand your proposition. Instead to use the matrix of the tetrachoric correlations between my items, I used simulated dataset with a correlation structure similar to this matrix.

It's interesting, but I don't know if this could be valid !!

For Stas Kolenikov, I'm interesting by your program about tetrachoric correlations and PCA. Thank you to send it to me.

Jean-Benoit Hardouin