Re: st: Re: collinearity and xtprobit, xtlogit

From   "john emmet" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: collinearity and xtprobit, xtlogit
Date   Tue, 13 Jan 2004 09:31:50 -0000 (GMT)

Dear Scott,
Thanks very much for replying.

I'm sorry, I must not have explained myself very clearly in my original
posting.

I did mention, though that if I were using a cross-sectional dataset I
would probably use -collin- but as I am not I can't.   The dataset is a
panel set with 6 panels and I am using xtprobit (but could consider
xtlogit)

I suppose I am trying to evaluate the situation relating to
multicollinearity with time series cross-sectional analysis.

Any help or advice from will be very gratefully received.

John