Re: st: -betacoef-

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: -betacoef-
Date   Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:37:47 -0600

Clive,

For the first question, -betacoef- uses -summarize- which does not allow
pweights.

For the second question, -betacoef- does not produce output but saves it as a
matrix.

Example:

. qui reg price mpg length [aw = weight]

. betacoef

. return list

matrices:
              r(beta) :  1 x 3