RE: st: RE: Long arguments passed to programs

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Long arguments passed to programs
Date   Thu, 8 Jan 2004 12:22:41 -0000

OK. What you want should be possible without
changes in Stata. The limit on string variables
is irrelevant here.

Is the number of sublists (separated
by commas) predictable in advance?