Re: st: Education CIP Codes with Label Define

From   Nick Winter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Education CIP Codes with Label Define
Date   Wed, 07 Jan 2004 15:30:42 -0500

It's hard to know if this will work: it depends on how the data will be used. But could you create two string variables--one with the CIP code, the other with the longer label? Then users could tabulate/list/whetever whichever variable they wanted in a given instance.

--Nick Winter