st: Odd

From   Marcello Pagano <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Odd
Date   Sun, 28 Dec 2003 20:29:13 -0500

Dear Listers,

A couple of you have sent me copies of a message that goes something like this after they posted on the list:

From: [email protected]
Date: December 28, 2003 8:08:45 PM EST
To: .....
Subject: The address [email protected] is no longer valid.

The address [email protected] is no longer valid.
Please use [email protected] instead.

Please note that your original message to [email protected]
was not delivered and will need to be resent to [email protected] .

Your original message follows:

The message goes through OK, so I don't know what is going on.

Please ignore it. I'll see what I can find out.

m.p.

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/