st: who can caompare stata with spss and sas

From   rghuang <[email protected]>
Subject   st: who can caompare stata with spss and sas
Date   Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:52:19 +0800

i am study sociology, which sofeware is the most suitable.
anyone can give me some suggestion? thank you.
my department use spss,and i now want to use stata,but i don't know whether stata is capable in sociology research?
i will be of great appreciation if you reply my letter.

Fudan University
dept. of sociology