duplicates [was: RE: st: help]

From   "Dev Vencappa" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   duplicates [was: RE: st: help]
Date   Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:09:08 +0000

Nick thanks a lot.that's very useful.

Dev

>>> [email protected] 12/15/03 04:56pm >>>
(Please use informative titles for your postings.)

Stata 8 includes an official general-purpose command
called -duplicates-.

In your case, I am not clear whether
time order is important, i.e. duplicates
must be similar to each other _and_
adjacent in time. I'll guess not.

. duplicates report a b c

is one starting point.