Re: st: Re: Speed problems on network installation

From   Ulrich Kohler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Speed problems on network installation
Date   Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:37:13 +0100

Thank you Alan. Your solution works like a charm for me, and I have forwarded
your mail to the other users on our site.

regards,
uli

+49 (030) 25491-361