st: nlcom: number of maximum iteration

From   "Jitian Sheu" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: nlcom: number of maximum iteration
Date   Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:14:25 -0500

Dear listers:

I am doing a nonlinear test  after MLE., using testnl; and estimate the CI
for a nonlinear combination of parameter obtained from a MLE.
The problem is that one of my trial of using -testnl- and -nlcom- can not
return restuls for sure.
The error message is saying that "maximum number of iteration exceeds".
I check the manual, it says that the maximum iteration number of using nlcom
and testnl is set to be 100.
And in the manual it says that we should rarely to change this.
However, I have set the maximum number of iteration to be 100 (the maxi one)
It still does not work(the same error message)

Any idea will help.

Thank you very much and have a nice day

jt