st: RE: RE: RE: St: problems with gridlines in Stata 8.2 graphs

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: St: problems with gridlines in Stata 8.2 graphs
Date   Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:44:34 -0000

Thanks. That greatly clarifies the problem, which
I confirm. What's crucial is that with integer-valued
variables it is possible that many grid values are equal
to the variable values.

How about offsetting your -xtic()- set
by 0.5 week? In this example,

... xtic(0.5(1)8.5, grid notick)