st: Data Processing; How to swap around observations?

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Data Processing; How to swap around observations?
Date   Wed, 12 Nov 2003 01:34:49 -0000 (GMT)

Dear Bill, Shannon and Nick,

Thank you very much for your solutions.

Nick Cox mentions that his commands are appropriate if I can tust the
order. Indeed, this is very important and I have spent a lot of time
making sure (case by case) that it is. Apart from checking respondent's
gender,age and memid one has to to check  houseshold composition if there
are more than one family unit in one hhid. This is the nature of the data
and I have learned that one has to be very careful when working with the
household-level data sets on developing countries collected by the local
statistical agencies.

Truly,

Altay Mussurov
PhD (c)