Re: st: xtzinb

From   David Jacobs <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtzinb
Date   Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:43:53 -0500

I think (but am not sure) that there is a panel version of zero inflated in Green's econometrics package called Limdep. If not or if you don't want to mess with this less than user friendly package, you can cluster on time. The resulting estimates will not be as efficient as they would be with a panel estimator, but they probably will be more robust to specification errors.

Dave Jacobs