Re: st: Stata --> PDFLaTeX, or, when will we get a PDF translator?

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata --> PDFLaTeX, or, when will we get a PDF translator?
Date   Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:25:58 -0600

"David Epstein" <[email protected]> asked:

> else found a quicker solution? Even better, when will Stata for Windows
> have a PDF translator like the Mac version does now?

The reason Stata for Macintosh has a PDF translator is because PDF support is
built into OS X so it took little to no effort to support it on our part.
It's pretty much why we only offer WMF/EMF support in Windows and PICT support
in OS X--because those formats are native to their operating system.

We are evaluating PDF support for the other platforms in the future but I
can't make any promises if or when it will be available so Philippe Van Kerm's
-grexportpdf- is your best solution.

-Chinh Nguyen