RE: help [was: st: Re: saveold]

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: help [was: st: Re: saveold]
Date   Mon, 3 Nov 2003 18:15:41 -0000

Understood. In this case, you are not
seeing -intercooled- as an option because
your Stata is not up-to-date. The
help file for -saveold- on my system
was last revised on 20 August 2003.

Having the manual would not help here