Re: st: Re: saveold

From   edoardo masset <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: saveold
Date   Mon, 3 Nov 2003 09:15:55 -0800 (PST)

Philippe,

many thanks for this and congratulations, since you
were able to sort this out with the very limited
information I gave you!

As a short comment. A full list of all available
options for each command when using help, would
be...helpful.

edoardo