Re: st: uncertain explanatory variable

From   David Jacobs <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: uncertain explanatory variable
Date   Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:49:01 -0400

Check out the stata command eivreg or in English "errors in variables regression" It lets you assign reliabilities to one or more explanatory variables and see what happens to the other coefficients in a model.

Dave Jacobs