Re: st: lrtest for reduced set of observations???

From   Buzz Burhans <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: lrtest for reduced set of observations???
Date   Thu, 09 Oct 2003 13:40:44 -0400

Vince,

Thank you very much for your clearly articulated response. I very much appreciate it. As it was, I was doing a similar process using an indicator variable, but I was omitting the interactions of other regressors with the indicator. Now that you've described it, the need for the interactions makes sense.

Thanks again

Buzz