st: programmable windowing keys?

From   Buzz Burhans <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: programmable windowing keys?
Date   Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:31:57 -0400

The <control>9 feature is a nice feature I was not aware of; Can it be reprogrammed to a different key combination or to a function key? It's use would be easier for me if it was either a single key or a key combination that could be executed one handed. I see in the manual ([U]13.2) where I could program a macro to a function key, but it is not clear to me if a keystroke sequence can be similarly programmed.

Thanks

Buzz