st: RE: inter and intra rater

From   Stephen McKay <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: RE: inter and intra rater
Date   Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:36:47 +0100

Emma

You should take a look at
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/stat/anova2.html

The problem may lie with your data structure.  Consider using a long
rather than wide format, with subjects forming the rows.  Each row
should be something like

subjectid judgeid occasionid score

i.e some rehape-ing may be helpful.
Then score is the appropriate outcome variable for the anova.
You may also find the contributed command wsanova (within-subjects
anova) easier to comprehend than anova, though I don't think it gives
icc by default.

Hope some of this helps!

Steve