st: multiple instances in OS-X

From   "Jesper B. Sorensen" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: multiple instances in OS-X
Date   Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:34:40 -0400

I have recently switched to a Mac laptop using OS-X. One thing I seem unable to do, which I can do in Windows, is run multiple instances of Stata at the same time. I'm quite addicted to such behavior since I can have different data sets open at the same time. Any solutions?

Thanks,
Jesper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jesper B. S�rensen
Richard S. Leghorn (1939) Associate Professor of Strategic Management
Sloan School of Management
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
E52-581
Cambridge, MA 02142