st: Re: Scrolling

From   "Clara Soh" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: Scrolling
Date   Mon, 22 Sep 2003 08:41:06 -0400

Sorry, I was unclear.  This problem happens with both the editor and
data browse windows.  I figured out that I had to use the mouse, but was
just wondering if anyone else had this problem or if it was my computer.

thanks
clara

Clara Soh
125 Worth St, Room 624
Tel: (212) 788-5351
Fax: (212) 788-5353
[email protected]

>>> Quote >>>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 08:05:36 -0700 (PDT)

This problem occurs when the right border of a column is at exactly
the same position as the right border of the browser window. You
don't have to hit "End" to proceed, you can use the scroll bar at the
bottom of the browser window to continue to the next column. This
requires use of the mouse.

Friedrich Huebler