Re: st: Re: Re: RE: matching in Stata

From   "Alexand Shepotilo" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Re: Re: RE: matching in Stata
Date   Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:55:44 -0400

Hi,

 I would greatly appreciate if you can send me files with program. I
think that this sort of  problem is rather general, especially recently
when many people try to combine data from different sources. So, it
would be nice to include it in  Stata.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks,

 Oleksandr.