st: RE : saving a graphic in .png format

From   <benoit.hebert@hrdc-drhc.gc.ca>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE : saving a graphic in .png format
Date   Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:45:52 -0400

Deng,

You should use -graph export- instead, e.g. graph export fig1.png, replace

Benoît
__________________________________
Benoît-Paul Hébert
Évaluation de programmes
Développement des ressources humaines Canada

-----Message d'origine-----
De : dpan@duke.edu [mailto:dpan@duke.edu]
Envoyé : 16 septembre 2003 15:12
À : statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Cc : statalist-digest@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Objet : st: saving a graphic in .png format

Hi, All

We need to create a lots of graph and  automaticly save them as .png format. I tried to use the command like.  graph age, histogram normal saving(fig1.png, replace)

but I could not open the .png file with graphic software (ex. gimp,microsoft photo editor,microsoft paint and image preview), the message said "they could not decide the format of the file or the file was damaged", Does anybody have experience before? Thanks for your help!!

Deng Pan

Duke Medical Center

© Copyright 1996–2022 StataCorp LLC   |   Terms of use   |   Privacy   |   Contact us   |   What's new   |   Site index