st: RE: Re: Stata produced eps files and LaTex

From   "Webb.Bayard" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: Stata produced eps files and LaTex
Date   Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:12:57 -0700

Thanks very much, I'll try this again after the update.

    Bayard Webb
  Game Design, IGT
[email protected]
   (775) 448-7406