st: still troubles in loading a big dataset in Stata---- Help Please!!!

From   "TELHAJ Shqiponje" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: still troubles in loading a big dataset in Stata---- Help Please!!!
Date   Fri, 5 Sep 2003 16:46:11 +0100

Nick and Fabrizio,

Thank you for your suggestions, but I am still having troubles in

I started with an empty Stata and did increase the amount of memory
allocated to the data and also the matsize, by using the following:

.set memory 726m
.set matsize 200

but the programme was too slow, and the data could not be loaded at all.

Do you have any other suggestion?

Thank you,

Shqiponja

Shqiponja Telhaj