st: How I can neested equations in REG3?

From   "Antonio Gil Zurita" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: How I can neested equations in REG3?
Date   Mon, 01 Sep 2003 13:34:51 -0500

Hi
I�m Antonio Gil Zurita, Biologist and I need help
Can you help me?
how I can run REG3 with five equations neested?
I have
        EC1 = x1b1 + x2b2 + x3b3...x16b16
        EC2 = EC1 + x17b17 + x18b18
        EC3 = EC2 + x18b18 + x19b19
       ..... so and so
some day I can create it, in Stata 8,  and the results was beautiful, but
later I can not create it and the applications send to me the following
message: r(111) variable EC1 not found
Obviously EC1 is not a variable.
I am working in education in Mexican state of Hidalgo and I am evaluate the
quality of education in 5 thousand childrens with this system of equations
for this reason i need very much solve the system
Thank You
Best Regards

MSN. M�s �til Cada D�a  http://www.msn.es/intmap/