Re: st: combining graphs created using graph7

From   "Dimitriy V. Masterov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: combining graphs created using graph7
Date   Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:35:14 -0500 (CDT)

I am not sure if there is an internal solution to your problem, but I've
gotten around a similar issue (combining Stata graphs with non-Stata
graphs) with a not-so-quick and dirty solution:

1) export all your graphs to a postscript format
2) distill them into pdfs
3) combine them into a single pdf file (there is an automated way to
   perform steps 1-2 with Distiller. See the text file in
   Acrobat/Distiller/Xtras for directions)
3) print that file using the Distiller as a printer, but under the
   properties box increase the number of pages to be printed per sheet
   and format the output to look like how you want it)

Step 3 will create a new file that will contain multiple graphs per page.
I hope this will accomplish what you need.

Dimitriy Masterov

Dimitriy V. Masterov

Center for Social Program Evaluation
1155 East 60th St. Room 038