st: Intruments in XTABOND

From   "Ortega, Araceli" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Intruments in XTABOND
Date   Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:55:58 +0100

Dear Statalist users ;

This is my first time using the stata list, I do not know where to post
it.

My question is :

" I am estimating a model using the XTABOND command, using some
additional instrumental variables, such that the model is

xtabond income l.Hcapital l.Pcapital l.exp, inst(tax1 tax2 tax3)

XTABOND doest not deliver the coefficients for tax1 tax2 tax3.

1. How can I recover those three coefficients?
2. How can I specify that tax1 tax2 tax3 are instruments only for l.exp.
3. I have done the same estimation using "xtivreg, fe" and "xtivreg, re"
and using the command first, you can visualise the coefficients of tax1
tax2 tax3. But I need to use Xtabond"

Thanks in advance for any help.

Araceli Ortega