st: errors in covariates in an ordered logit

From   Eric Verhoogen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: errors in covariates in an ordered logit
Date   28 Jul 2003 14:09:52 +0000

Hi everyone --
I am running an ordered logit and one of my covariates
in measured with error. I can specify its
variance-covariance matrix. (There is some covariance
for the covariate across different observations,
within groups.) It looks like the command gllamm6
(from package sq129 published in STB 53) might be able
to handle this, but I cannot tell from the
documentation how to do it. Can anyone help me with
this?
Thanks,
Eric Verhoogen

=====