st: Risk-adjusted CUSUMs

From   Holmes Eileen <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Risk-adjusted CUSUMs
Date   Tue, 3 Jun 2003 10:42:34 +0100

I'm trying to apply the risk-adjusted CUSUM methodology described by Steiner et al. ("Monitoring surgical performance using risk-adjusted cumulative sum charts", Biostatistics, 2000, Vol 1, pp 441-452).

I wondered if anyone has already written an ado-file for this approach and if they'd be willing to share it with me - please! (I'm struggling with the calculation of the control limits).

Thanks,

Eileen.

Eileen M. Holmes, PhD

Medical Statistician

R&D Support Unit

Clinical Sciences Building

Salford Royal Hospitals NHS Trust

Stott Lane

Salford

M6 8HD

Tel: 0161 206 1449

Email: [email protected]

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.