st: test iia after mlogit

From   "Joao Pedro W. de Azevedo" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: test iia after mlogit
Date   Fri, 9 May 2003 14:36:12 +0100

Dear Statusers,
I'm having some problems to test the IIA assumption after runing a
multinomial logit model with 3 categories.
I tried to use two different statauser's packages (iia and mlogtest) and got
the same error message (see bellow).
Does any one has any idea how to solve this?

. mlogtest, iia

**** Hausman tests of IIA assumption

 Ho: Odds(Outcome-J vs Outcome-K) are independent of other alternatives.
no coefficients in common; specify equations(matchlist)
for problems with different equation names.
r(498); t=0.32 14:23:40

. iia
no coefficients in common; specify equations(matchlist)
for problems with different equation names.
r(498); t=0.33 14:24:39

many thanks,

JP