st: expected counts after negative binomial

From   "Daniel, Gregory" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: expected counts after negative binomial
Date   Wed, 7 May 2003 14:39:10 -0400

Dear list,

I am running a zero-truncated negative binomial model using the .ado
<trnbin0> (J. Hilbe).  I am trying to obtain expected counts for each level
of my main predictor variable, Group.  The following model followed with
predict works, however I cannot predict counts holding all other covariates
constant:

trnbin0 cycletotal Group age gender ... , cl(id)

predict count, n
tab Group, sum(count)

I would like to be able to obtain expected counts holding the other
variables constant, as may be possible with the adjust command, but the -n-
option is not available.  Also the SPost suite of commands is not available
after the trnbin0 model.

Any suggestions?

Greg

Gregory Daniel