Re: st: predict or adjust after logistic?

From   Joanne Garrett <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: predict or adjust after logistic?
Date   Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:55:09 -0400

I've just updated predxcat.ado (predictions for categorical X variables)
and predxcon.ado (predictions for continuous X variables) for version
8.0 of Stata to take advantage of the new graphics. These programs
calculated adjusted means or probabilities for linear or logistic
regression. The same results can be accomplished with the "adjust"
command in Stata. However, these programs more easily graph the results,
calculate confidence intervals, add polynomial terms, test for
interaction, etc.  (these are also rewrites of much older programs --
adjmean, adjprop, regpred, and logpred.)  Have posted them to the SSC
list. If anyone is interested in using them, I'd love some feedback.
   Joanne G.