Re: st: having fun with graph in Stata8

From   n j cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: having fun with graph in Stata8
Date   Wed, 23 Apr 2003 23:35:05 +0100

josemaria wrote:

This Sunday I  worked more seriously with a graph in Stata8 and, according
to page 15 of Gmanual (just before "Using the menus") I had a sort of fun.

 I have two questions (maybe to Nick or Bill):
1. Isn�t there any way to edit directly the graphs, using the mouse, after
they are built either by the command line or the menus, like SPlus?
Not at present. Clearly, many users are hoping that this will come sooner or later.

* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/