st: Fwd: Question about: GAM: Stata module for generalised additive models

From   Christopher Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Fwd: Question about: GAM: Stata module for generalised additive models
Date   Tue, 8 Apr 2003 20:33:37 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Raymond Miller" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue Apr 8, 2003 7:48:57 PM US/Eastern
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Question about: GAM: Stata module for generalised additive models

Greetings:

My research group is attempting to switch from using Splines in Splus to using Splines with this Stata program. Everything is working well except for one small style issue. In Splus the population concentration is shown as a series of hashmarks along the X axis. In Stata the best I have been able to do is include the residuals on the plot itself. We think there should be a way to move these off the plot onto the axis, but none of our users can figure out how to do it. Can you help?

Thanks,

Ray Miller
Applications Analyst
Swedish Medical Center