Re: st: accuracy and preserving uniqueness of id

From   Philip Ryan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: accuracy and preserving uniqueness of id
Date   Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:27:33 +1030

It look like you are reading in your -id- variable as a floating point number. You cannot expect 18 digits of accuracy. It's almost always best to read a long id variable in as a *string* variable.

Phil