st: RE: correct use of strel command

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: RE: correct use of strel command
Date   Mon, 27 Jan 2003 13:52:25 -0000

I also use the very same strel2, and from looking at your code, you have not
set up stset correctly, namely I would replace with

stset ageexit, failure(status=1) origin(aadx).
Also so I am not sure that adding 0.0001 onto age exit when ageexit=aadx is
wise, given that ons would normally exclude if age at exit = age at
diagnosis.

Anyway hope this helps,

Christopher D Fergusson
Trent Cancer Registry