st: st kdensity

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: st kdensity
Date   Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:57:16 -0600

Thanks, but no, Jeff, I did not type gr 7 at any point. Why would one
command go to gr7 output and another to the new graphics window if I
did in two command lines? Please try it for yourself on a machine
running OS X and the latest Stata 8/SE. My other question still stands
as well.

Here again:

. version
version 8

. sysuse auto, clear
(1978 Automobile Data)

.kdensity length     <-- goes to gr7 output

. tw kdensity length <-- goes to new graphics output

Finally, verinst indicates no problems, and I've updated to the latest
version.

-Dave