Re: st: RE: variable labels

From   Traci A Schlesinger <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: variable labels
Date   Fri, 27 Dec 2002 10:46:08 -0500

Thanks Scott!  Using the varlabelpos command to set the maximum number of
characters to display for variable names in the variable window to 20
brought by variable labels into the window.  I don't know what i would do
without this list!!
thanks again!
traci