RE: st: RE: RE: Chemometrics functions

From   "James Hesford" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: RE: Chemometrics functions
Date   Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:08:42 -0600

I thought it would be possible to do PLS in Stata. Although a relative newcomer to Stata, I'm not surprised to hear that it is possible. But to the original point, I thought it might be easier for James to use available software (especially given his comment re: knowledge of statistics). Just my two cents. :-)

Jim