st: RE: Chemometrics functions

From   "James Hesford" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Chemometrics functions
Date   Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:40:24 -0600

For partial least squares (PLS) I have used PLSGraph by Wynne Chin of the University of Houston. The product is in beta release and it appears to have fallen off his radar screen. From what I know of Stata, it may be possible but  not really feasible.

Jim