Re: st: Meta analysis of diagnostic test?

From   Gary Longton <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Meta analysis of diagnostic test?
Date   Mon, 02 Dec 2002 09:01:42 -0800

Jannik Helweg-Larsen wrote:

I'm trying to get some sort of conclusion from more than 15 very
heterogenous PCR diagnostic studies.

Considered to do some sort of meta analysis- but I've been unable (by
findit) to locate any specific Stata programs for such analysis.

Any suggestions or references?. Would summary ROC be useful and has anybody
written ado for these?
In addition to references already suggested, see the Statalist archives from Feb 4 and Jan 31 for additional references and some code suggestions for calculating summary ROC curves in Stata.

- Gary

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/