Re: st: RE: reshape question

From   Traci A Schlesinger <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: reshape question
Date   Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:35:17 -0500

Thanks Nick!
i think you are right, i don't need to expand and can use fweights
instead.
i've always used individual level data, so i'm not used to my data
looking like this, but i'm sure i'll get the hang of it ;-)
thanks again,
traci
ps.  i had dealt with the age04 problem by renaming it age4 . . . i
should have written that in my original post.